Saturday 14 July 2012

Ragtime - Three Quarter Ton IOR Yacht - Updated 14.10.13





Ragtime is a Three Quarter Ton IOR Yacht. She is a Carter Ragtime design by Dick Carter. The pictures show the yacht racing in the Winter Series at Blackpool and Fleetwood Yacht Club many years ago.
Also see my pictures of Heatwave and Peppermint a modified Carter Ragtime.
The picture was taken in 1983 is she still racing ???
Where is this yacht now ?













UPDATE - 2013 see pictures below
 RAGTIME - The above picture was taken at Holyhead in 2013
She is now painted Red.
Sailing off Holyhead breakwater in 2013

2 comments:

  1. I’ve recently bought this boat (Oct 2018) and she is currently lying in Pwllheli having a few things done to her. I’m looking for as many past photos of her as I can, one shot in particular is Ragtime on the cover of the March 1992 edition of Yachting World.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on that 1992 cover!!

    I sailed on Ragtime for a few years, as well as several other boats featured in this blog.

    ReplyDelete